Exhibitor GuidelinesThis guideline is an easy checklist to use before, during, and after the Grand Rapids VegFest.
Welcome to Grand Rapids VegFest 2015!
We are so very excited to have your business/organization in our inaugural event and hope you feel the same! To help streamline the process, we have put together some guidelines for use before, during and after the event. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Click here for a printable copy of our Exhibitor Guidelines.
Before the Expo
- Submit your signed exhibitor agreement to Grand Rapids VegFest by mail or email.
- Call and get your Kent County Health Department’s Temporary Food License if you are providing foods on site. If you have any question or concerns, please call Kent County at 616-632-6900 and select the phone tree option, and then press 0 to get clerical staff. The receptionist can then help direct you to the appropriate Sanitarian to answer your questions. Please find your application form here.
- Fill out Food Vendor License if you are providing foods that may be consumed on site. W
e have reduced the food court vendor fee from $230 to $170 as you are subject to pay this license fee toward Deltaplex.Please find your form here. Update: You are no longer required to pay “Food Vendor License Fee” to Deltaplex. This is a great news! However, this will bring your vendor fee to where it was. Please contact Kim Enochs if you have any question.
- All foods and products must be vegan. If you have any question about your product, please contact Kim Enochs, email@example.com, 616-881-6988
- Upon arrival, all exhibitors may check in at the registration booth. Our volunteer will assist your check-in process. Exhibitor check-in starts at 9 am.
- You will be given two exhibitor passes. If you need more passes, you can purchase it at the registration.
- Parking is free at all times.
- Loading areas will be open 9 am to 10:45 am. During event hours (11 am to 5 pm), the loading areas will be accessed by building personnel only or with Deltaplex management approval.
- There are a limited number of flatbed carts available on a first come, first serve basis. You are encouraged to bring your own cart to expedite the loading process.
- Once unloaded, exhibitors are asked to park in the parking lot and remain out of loading areas.
- Duct tape is strictly prohibited but masking tape, gaff tape, or painter’s tape is allowed.
- Electricity is an extra charge. If you haven’t ordered electricity, please contact Kim Enochs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-881-6988 before August 13th.
- Signs and banners are allowed but no holes may be drilled, cored, or punched into the walls or ground.
During the Expo
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their own property and equipment at all times. By agreeing to become an exhibitor at the festival, exhibitors acknowledge and agree that Grand Rapids VegFest is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any property left on the event grounds at any time.
- All exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves with the highest standards of decorum and good taste. Exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Table staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
- Exhibitors must keep the areas around their booths clean.
- Exhibitors may begin breaking down at 5:00 pm. All materials must be removed from the venue by 7:00 pm.
- Exhibitor spaces must be left in the same condition they were upon arrival..
- Fill out our exhibitor feedback form before departure or submit it online.
How to Get to DeltaPlex
The DeltaPlex is located just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids and is easily accessible from US-131, I-96, and I-196.
From the North
Take 131 South to the Ann Street Exit (Exit 88) and turn Right at the light onto Turner Ave. Go about a half mile to venue.
From the South
Take US-131 North to Ann Street (Exit 88) and turn right at the light. Turn right at next light on Turner and follow for 0.8 miles to the DeltaPlex.
From the West (on I-96 East)
Take Alpine Ave. South (Exit 30). Turn left on to 3 Mile Rd for 0.1 mile and turn right on to Alpine Ave for 0.3 mile. At the first light take a left on to Hillside Drive and continue 0.2 mile to the DeltaPlex.
From the East (on I-196 West)
(The Gerald R. Ford Freeway) – Follow US-131 North (Exit 77) to Ann Street (Exit 88) and turn right at the light. Turn right at next light on Turner and follow for 0.8 miles to the DeltaPlex.